North Star Frozen Treats – a division of Ice Cream Specialties,
produces over 100 different frozen treats for retail sale, food service, schools and mobile vending opportunities.
Ice Cream Specialties (ICS) is the frozen treat manufacturing division of Prairie Farms Dairy.
About Prairie Farms
- Prairie Farms Dairy is one of the largest and most successful farmer-owned dairy cooperatives in the Midwest
- 900+ farmer/owners produce over 144 million pounds of milk a year
- Corporate office – Edwardsville, Illinois
- Annual sales over $3 billion – milk, cultured, ice cream and novelty business
- Prairie Farms is represented throughout the Midwest, with more than 125 branch offices in 15 states under several brands including: